IRL F1 LEAGUE – STEWARD’S OFFICE

Home Forums IRL FORMULA 1 FORUM IRL F1 LEAGUE (MONDAY) IRL F1 LEAGUE – STEWARD’S OFFICE

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Craig
      Keymaster

IRL F1 LEAGUE

STEWARD’S OFFICE

1. INCIDENT REPORTING TEMPLATE

Drivers are reminded that when reporting incidents that have occurred on track during official IRL league races between yourself and other driver(s), the incident(s) are to be reported to the relevant race steward by private message in a mature and respectful manner.

Derogatory posts which involve finger-pointing or those which are intended to instigate an argument will be removed and will not be considered.

The incident must be reported in the proper format to assist stewards. The template below is provided to assist drivers in formatting an appropriate request to the steward’s office.

VIDEO LINK

TIME OF INCIDENT

DRIVER(s) INVOLVED

CONSEQUENCE OF INCIDENT​

2. PENALTY SEVERITY

When reviewing incident(s) on track, stewards will take the following when considering which penalty is deemed appropriate

SEVERITY OF THE INCIDENT

WAS THE DRIVER PREDOMINANTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INCIDENT(s)

TOTAL NUMBER OF CARS INVOLVED/AFFECTED

WAS THE INCIDENT UNINTENTIONAL

WAS THE INCIDENT SLIGHTLY RECKLESS/DRIVER MISJUDGEMENT

WAS THE INCIDENT COMPLETELY RECKLESS/COMPLETE DISREGARD FOR OTHER DRIVER(s)

3. PENALTIES

Stewards may impose any one of the penalties below on any driver involved in an Incident: While a driver may receive the following penalties, they may also receive points on their licence which will count towards their accumulation.

OFFICIAL REPRIMAND

5 SECOND PENALTY

10 SECOND PENALTY

20 SECOND PENALTY

30 SECOND PENALTY

DISQUALIFICATION FROM RACE RESULTS

RACE BAN(S)

4. ACCUMULATION – TIME PENALTIES

Drivers who cut corners or track extend will receive an in-game warning, reminding you to remain within the track limits.

Drivers who receive 3 WARNINGS will be awarded with a 3 SECOND TIME PENALTY. IRL have set a limit of time penalties awarded before they will receive a DSQ from race classification:

​​

15 SECONDS OF TIME PENALTIES (EXCLUDING SPEEDING IN PIT-LANE) => DSQ FROM RACE RESULTS

5. ACCUMULATION – REPRIMANDS/PENALTIES

This section relates to the reprimands or penalties that a driver has accumulated throughout the season. If a driver does not finish the race that the incident occured on, the penalty will be imposed on to the driver on their next event.

3 REPRIMANDS (SEASON) => 10 SECOND PENALTY & 1 LICENCE POINT

3 PENALTIES AWARDED (RACE) => DSQ FROM RACE RESULTS

6. ACCUMULATION – DRIVER LICENCE POINTS

Drivers who accumulate penalty points on their licence will receive further sanctions such as.

3 PENALTY POINTS => 2 DRIVER & CONSTRUCTOR CHAMPIONSHIP POINT DEDUCTION

5 PENALTY POINTS => ONE RACE BAN

8 PENALTY POINTS => SEASON BAN

7. RETIRING ON TRACK – QUALIFYING

FIRST OFFENCE => OFFICIAL REPRIMAND

SUBSEQUENT OFFENCES => 10 SECOND PENALTY & 1 LICENCE POINT

YOUR RETIRED CAR CAUSES A COLLISION TO ANOTHER DRIVER => 20 SECOND PENALTY & 2 LICENCE POINTS​

8. INTENTIONAL DESTRUCTION OF OWN CAR – QUALIFYING

FIRST OFFENCE => 20 SECOND PENALTY & 2 LICENCE POINTS

SECOND OFFENCE => ONE RACE BAN & 3 LICENCE POINTS

SUBSEQUENT OFFENCES => SEASON BAN & 8 LICENCE POINTS

9. ON THE GRID – RACE START

FIRST OFFENCE => 5 SECOND PENALTY

SECOND OFFENCE => 10 SECOND PENALTY & 1 LICENCE POINT

SUBSEQUENT OFFENCES => 30 SECOND PENALTY & 3 LICENCE POINTS

10. LATE DEFENDING

DRIVER DEFENSIVE MOVE (1 – 2 CAR LENGTHS TO OVERTAKING DRIVER)

​FIRST OFFENCE => OFFICIAL REPRIMAND

SECOND OFFENCE => 5 SECOND PENALTY

SUBSEQUENT OFFENCES => 10 SECOND PENALTY & 1 LICENCE POINT

DRIVER DEFENSIVE MOVE (LESS THAN 1 CAR LENGTH TO OVERTAKING DRIVER)

​FIRST OFFENCE => 5 SECOND PENALTY

SUBSEQUENT OFFENCES => 20 SECOND PENALTY & 2 LICENCE POINTS​

11. UNSAFE RETURN TO TRACK

SUBSEQUENT OFFENCES => 20 SECOND OFFENCES & 2 LICENCE POINTS

DRIVER(s) FORCED TO TAKE AVOIDING ACTION => 10 SECOND PENALTY & 1 LICENCE POINT

DRIVER(s) RECEIVE DAMAGE FROM YOUR CAR => 30 SECOND PENALTY & 3 LICENCE POINTS

12. RESET TO TRACK

Drivers who pause the game to reset to track rather than returning appropriately and safely will receive the following penalties.

SUBSEQUENT OFFENCES => 20 SECOND OFFENCES & 2 LICENCE POINTS

DRIVER(s) FORCED TO TAKE AVOIDING ACTION => 10 SECOND PENALTY & 1 LICENCE POINT

DRIVER(s) RECEIVE DAMAGE FROM YOUR CAR => 30 SECOND PENALTY & 3 LICENCE POINTS

13. WAITING ON TRACK

It is prohibited to wait on track for any reason. This is to avoid becoming a hazard/obstacle for other drivers and to avoid the introduction of YELLOW FLAGS, VSC or SC. Drivers who wait on track will receive the following penalties.

FIRST OFFENCE => OFFICIAL REPRIMAND

SECOND OFFENCE => 10 SECOND PENALTY & 1 LICENCE POINT

SUBSEQUENT OFFENCES => 20 SECOND PENALTY & 2 LICENCE POINTS

RESULTS IN DRIVERS TAKING EVASIVE ACTION => 10 SECOND PENALTY & 1 LICENCE POINT

RESULTS IN CONTACT WITH ANOTHER DRIVER => 30 SECOND PENALTY & 3 LICENCE POINTS​​

14. DRAG REDUCTION SYSTEM (DRS)

Driving in a dangerous and unsporting manner to gain advantage during the race, particularly to gain the use of DRS is prohibited. This kind of driving includes, but is not limited to, violently decelerating and/or steering when in front of a following car and deliberately allowing the following car to pass you in order to gain DRS activation yourself.

Drivers discovered attempting this will receive the following penalties from the stewards:

​​

FIRST OFFENCE => OFFICIAL REPRIMAND

SECOND OFFENCE => 10 SECOND PENALTY & 1 LICENCE POINT

SUBSEQUENT OFFENCES => RACE BAN & 3 LICENCE POINTS​

15. RAGE QUITTING

Any driver who intentionally quits the race lobby without following the appropriate retirement procedure such as deliberately getting disqualified or RAGE-QUITTING as a result of being angry after an incident will incur the following penalties from stewards.

​​

FIRST OFFENCE => OFFICIAL REPRIMAND

SECOND OFFENCE => RACE BAN

SUBSEQUENT OFFENCES => SEASON BAN

FOXYRED2000
      Participant

Link: https://youtu.be/9sZOahu02bo

Time: 5:16

Driver involved: Cliffy

Description: He went into the back of my car and pushed me wide through turn 8. He then get past me which it advantage by contact.

Time: 5:35

Description: The VSC came out and I darted into the pit lane for a set of full wets. I was under the delta by 0.077 but I was in the pit lane. The delta time doesn’t apply in the pit lane (or shouldn’t anyway) and it gave me a 5 second stop go penalty which ruined my race. If this 5 seconds could be taken away from my race time it would be much appreciated as this penalty was completely unfair.

Harry_B_R25

Link : https://youtu.be/pGq2fSyHZzo

time – the whole clip

driver : CRG Gamer

description: I got a bad start, a terrible start which allowed scope just ahead of me down the straight and gamer alongside. Gamer cannot go anywhere because scope is in front of him and myself to his right. He then hits me to the right to get the inside line on scope for turn 1. He brakes late to overtake both myself and scope in one turn. I see him turn into me as if He was taking the corner normally so I back out the best I can, he then leaves only half a cars width for scope in turn 2. Scope loses control briefly that sends him flying into myself that basically ends my race as my strategy was ruined from this point. I get it was tight and racing but this aggression in lap 1 is reckless and cost me my race.

white-fountain
      Participant

Video link: https://youtu.be/dFr5fqKbVMc
      Time of incident in video: fufl video
      Drivers involved (PSN ID): CRG_Gamer
      Brief description of incident: CRG_Gamer bangs into me making me spin
      Describe how the incident affected your race: I just spun before the incident so my race wasn’t going brilliant. I was letting drivers past who were just behind me. I return to racing line well before gamer is near me. I take my corner and he just runs me off.

SQ80
      Participant

Video link: https://youtu.be/iZZoTdEdV7k
      Time of incident in video: both clips edited
      Drivers involved (PSN ID): TL44s/samupipto
      Brief description of incident: 1 got taken out, lobby was laggy so why are people not leaving enought room when overtaking? just clean took me off. 2 dangerous rejoin both of us had to take avoiding action.
      Describe how the incident affected your race: what race? left running about on me own again.

Scopefielder
      Participant

Video link
      Time of incident in video: 0:30
      Drivers involved (PSN ID): FPL Charlie, Scopefielder
      Brief description of incident: Charlie hit me from behind and sent me in to the wall, race over.
      Describe how the incident affected your race: Broken wing, extra pitstop. A minute behind everyone else. Race was over

cliffy7765
      Participant

video Link: https://youtu.be/2iWFW8KIcjg

Who was involved: Myself

Description: I got a couple warnings which in my opinion were quite stupid so I’ve recorded every warning And pen received and also sent in my race director as further proof of this. Would like at least 2 warnings so I go from 9 seconds of pens to 6.

SamuPapito
      Participant

link: https://youtu.be/fe6IDT6eijY

Drivers Involved: Me/Hercules/Foxyred
      Explanation: he went for a move around the outside of Cliffy and Harry and there was no room and then as he rejoined I was on the absolute limit on the left handside of the track and attemepted to take me out  3 times and put me into the wall and then he tried to put Foxyred into the wall aswell. Clear signs of frustration.

SamuPapito
      Participant

TLS44s POV of the incident

FOXYRED2000
      Participant

Link: https://youtu.be/7o_q2ZOPeeA

Drivers involved: Me, Hercules and Bur-Meister.

Incident 1: After going up the inside of Hercules at turn 1, we were side by side going to turn 2 and I was hit off.

Time:

7:35 (onboard)

10:20 (off board)

Incident 2: After rejoining the track me and Bur make contact. I wasn’t going to drive across the grass as it’s simple common sense to use the run off available and to not put myself or anyone else at risk to do something like that. After the contact Bur tries to hit me on the straight and then completely rams me off the circuit, through the gravel and into the wall. This was a deliberate attack and doesn’t meet the driving standards of this league.

Time:

7:50 (onboard)

10:34 (off board)

FIA
      Keymaster
      beck9000
      Participant

involved:

beck9000

FPL_charlie

scottbugner7

turn 2 Charlie knocks me, I lose position. I didn’t feel like I had enough racing room but I can just about accept it as a racing incident if he got some oversteer. Not if he tries to close the door. Need to see his POV. In any case on red tyres they are humped after a slight slide and the rest of the lap I’m struggling to keep traction.

lap 2 turn 1, Scott does a late dive. I’ve downshifted and just about to start turning before my arrows go red, he then runs me out wide.

turn 2 same lap, he leaves no racing room whatsoever, he has a whole other half of the track left to use. Complete disregard on both corners. Red wing, lost all motivation at that point.

cliffy7765
      Participant

Video Link: https://youtu.be/uX8thcUfxHE

drivers involved: Me, Charlie and scott

what happened: Going down the start finish straight Charlie turns into me which causes me to save the car giving the cars behind I much better run on me. As we approach braking for turn 1 Scott seems to turn into me causing me to spin and run across the grass and slamming into my team mates side pod. Luckily my team mate got lucky and was able to carry on.

SamuPapito
      Participant

Video Link: https://youtu.be/U87fuKOv1-Q

Drivers involved: Me, MnT Etink, FPL Charlie

What happened: min 7:23 till min 7:41

Me and Charlie were side by side and Eltnik was behind there was no space for Eltnik and he then stuck his nose between us and me and Charlie were sent into the barriers, luckily I didnt got damage but Charlie did It could have ended with both of us retiring. He retired later in the race.

Another incident between me and Eltnik

Video: https://youtu.be/U87fuKOv1-Q

Explain what happened: Since min 1.48 till min 7:41 I had battles with Eltnik trough those minutes but I felt like he was backing off on purpose, to get the DRS and slowing me down he didnt have the pace I had, he was weawing strangely, making random moves. couldnt wait a single full lap behind me, he was attempting to overtake me after 2 corners, when I overtook him I tried to pull a gap but couldnt and when he overtook me I had to slow right down, had to brake couple of times in the straights. He has 6 seconds of time penalties meanwhile I had non. I was losing a lot of time.  And then we had the incident I posted above.

Jomppalainen
      Participant

Video link: https://youtu.be/gqLXjUONF14
      Time of incident in video: All of it
      Drivers involved (PSN ID): Me, cliffy, scottbugner
      Brief description of incident: Cliffy’s lost some momentum ahead, I turn the engine down pretty early expecting scott to get boxed in/have to lift. A path then opens up for him and we end up 3 wide with Scott pinched in between me & cliffy. The braking boards survive but cliffy gets a bit unlucky with how forcefully he’s flung across the track.
      Describe how the incident affected your race: It didn’t and not really reporting anyone, just putting my POV in since it’s under review.

BoyBettterKnowSB
      Participant

5 mins 50… we go three wide into turn 1 as cliffy has a drs fault , so he’s very slow down the straight… just on the braking point , I see Charlie brake , so I brake . As I didn’t want to go to the outside of him as jompo was there . I just moved slightly to the right , but unfortunately cliffy was right there , I was totally sandwiched , and had absolutely no where to go… I can see that it was my fault as it was me that hit cliffy and it looks like I just turn right to get him out the way… but it wasn’t like that at all

beck9000
      Participant

Turn the corner, defend the inside. He thinks he can squeeze in. My wheel is straight could even argue I’m still turning right, I have the inside of the track. Even if he does get his nose in at my back wheel. It’s still my corner in turn 6  What’s going to happen? Exactly what happened. There is no circumstance whatsoever he can make that corner his. Absolute stupid driving and out of nothing more than a personal grudge. He said he’s a steward. He shouldn’t be appearing in stewards enquiries himself every other week.

there is also a steward enquiry still open that’s conveniently been forgot about. Guess who is involved.

Craig
        Keymaster

Please ensure that any posts you make are appropriately written at all times., rather than using it to post insults at each other; otherwise I will through the request out of the Steward’s Office.

Also the incident wasn’t conveniently forgotten about. I informed you in the League chat to post it again after 9am on Tuesday morning when the Steward’s office opened after the cool down period which you failed to do.

You have also posted this outside of the time the Steward’s Office is open. I’d advise you to read the guidelines at the top of this thread and to re-post it within the time specified otherwise it WILL NOT be investigated.

SamuPapito
      Participant

Video link: https://youtu.be/5v-DwTMNJWk

Drivers involved me and F1Legend44

Explain what happened: I was on my last qualifying run and F1Legend44 retired on track compromising my run.

SamuPapito
      Participant

Video link: https://youtu.be/EKVInq1bgXI

Drivers involved: Me/Foxyred/Eltnik 5s stop and go penalty removal. Potential P3

Explain what happened: It was just after the SC came in, Eltnik slows down and Hércules and I get the momentum to overtake him and then I got a 5s go for passing eltnik while Hércules and Gamer didnt. That meant I lost a lot of time In the pit lane and lost the position to Foxy, track position is crucial around Singapore.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.