Invictus [F1] Member Sign-Up

Home Forums Sign Up Invictus F1 Sign-up Invictus [F1] Member Sign-Up

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author

Craig
    Keymaster

INVICTUS F1 RACING LEAGUE

ABOUT US
    Welcome to Invictus F1 Racing Leagues; the major European racing site. Invictus Racing Leagues is a well established and reputable racing site consisting of members who have a wealth of experience and success in online racing. We welcome individuals who enjoy and are enthusiastic about Formula 1 and online racing. IRL is focused in providing members with a friendly environment and competitive racing on track. Members are encouraged to immerse themselves in the community on the forums and share race videos to bring the leagues to life off track as well as on track.

BEFORE JOINING
    Please make sure you are able to commit yourself to taking part in IRL F1 and familiarise yourself with our Rules and Race Procedures:

WE ENCOURAGE AND WELCOME MEMBERS OF DIFFERENT LEVELS OF ABILITY WHO ARE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT CLEAN, COMPETITIVE AND RESPECTFUL RACING

LEAGUE STRUCTURE

Invictus [F1] No-Assists League (Realistic Performance): Monday evening. Lobby opens at 7.50pm GMT with Race start at 8pm GMT. Invictus [F1] No-Assists League uses Realistic Performance to allow drivers of various skills and abilities to compete together.

Invictus [F1] Performance League (Realistic Performance): Tuesday evening. Lobby opens at 7.50pm GMT with Race start at 8pm GMT. Invictus [F1] Performance League uses Realistic Performance to allow drivers of various skills and abilities to compete together.

Invictus [F1] Equal Performance Leagues: Wednesday evening. Lobby opens at 7.50pm GMT with Race start at 8pm GMT. Invictus [F1] Equal Performance Leagues use Equal Performance. Invictus F1/F2 and F3 Leagues are structured into a tier system. This is to allow drivers of similar skills and abilities to compete together.

SIGNING UP – PLEASE STATE BELOW:
    – Your PSN
    – Your Age
    – What evening(s) are you available?
    – What League(s) are you interested in joining?
    – What assists do you currently use?
    – Have you read the Invictus Rules and Race Procedures?
    – Are you committed to complete an entire season as an active member of invictus Racing Leagues?
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online racing experience or are a complete Online Racing novice.
    – Provide/Upload a screenshot of your Internet Speedtest results (Using your PS4 Internet Browser – NOT your mobile phone) – London (UK) should be used as the HOST SERVER for the Internet Speedtest:
    speedtest.net

Sign-up must be completed USING THE TEMPLATE PROVIDED and MUST include a screenshot of your Internet Connection test using the link provided (NOT A SCREENSHOT FROM YOUR PS4). London (UK) MUST be used as the HOST SERVER for the Internet Test. Anyone who has not completed their Sign-up using the template provided, or have not provided a screenshot of their Internet Connection Test may experience a delay in joining the Invictus [F1] Leagues.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

On completion of registration a member of the Admin team will contact you by private message. Prior to being officially inducted into the Invictus [F1] Leagues every new member must attend and complete ONE PRACTICE RACE. This is an opportunity for us to welcome you to the website and meet other members of Invictus Racing Leagues. Your Internet Connection and stability, as well as driving ability will be assessed at this stage.

– Your PSN –

Captain_Stiff
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16) –

Mon-Thurs
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining?

EPL 2

– What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? –

TC (Switch between Full and Med), ABS and Racing Line (Corners Only)

– An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. –

Slowly getting back into racing games after a few years out, IRL I kart and am in the process of getting my racing license  but currently use pad with the hope of moving to wheel over the summer. I still use some assists but will be slowly removing them as I get more comfortable.

I have just finished a full season in AEM and finished 7th in the league standings but looking for another F1 league to try. Enjoy clean and consistent racing.

– Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: Speedtest.net

Can’t provide currently (at work) but Ethernet cable is plugged directly into PS4 and usually run around 14-25Mbps DL

Tibbe93
    Participant

– Your PSN
    Tibbe93

– Your age (Minimum age – 16)

Monday

Equal Performance League

– What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles?
    Racing line corners only, medium tc

– An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie.
    I’m from the Netherlands and since F1 2015 I’am a league racer for Racestars.nl from the Netherlands.

YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN33F261P2TUgFYd4lvyC6w/videos

– Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: Speedtest.net
    Don’t have a relevante speedtest at the moment. Get a new internet provider next week, must be 80mbps by then.

Theboogster711
    Participant

– Your PSN

Theboogster711

17, born 2000

Monday-Friday

Realistic Performance
    – What assist have you used in previous F1 Titles?

Racing line, Abs and med tc. But atm im only using abs and racing line
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie.

From Sweden, My first year racing online. I have raced in a league called f1tshub, Came 2nd in the standings.

There is my Youtube channel if you wanna see how my racing is. I race clean and fair.

My network is really good. never had a problem with any race. I also use cable. I had 120 Mbps on that site. But i did send my screenshot to Craig

KleesPier
    Participant

Your PSN: KleesPier
    – Your age: 19
    – What evening(s) are you available? Wednesday and Friday.
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? Equal performance
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles?         Braking assist: off. Anti-lock brakes: off. Traction Control: Medium. Racingline: Full. Gearbox: Manual & Suggested. Pit assist: off.

I have raced at another community. I spent two years here, and now I was on a new challenge. I drive fair and fun is paramount.

Network: Ping 20 ms. Download 6.51 mbps      Upload 18.59 mbps

Klarenbeek_013
    Participant

– Your PSN

Klarenbeek_013

every evening. Tho i prefer wednesday, thursday’s or friday

Equal performance

racing line. Automatic gears, traction control: medium

i have about 3/4 years league racing experience. I’ve raced for a dutch community called Racestars. I’ve participated in a equal performance league with verg few assists. Mostly ending up on the podium.
    – Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: Speedtest.net

Ping: 12 download: 83.82 upload: 123,49

kwinter33
    Participant

Psn: kwinter33

Tuesday and Thursday

Performance league

I have driven with medium traction control and automatic gearbox in f1 2016. Now it is only medium TC.

I have already did 2 seasons of online racing, but the community is not right. So i decided tot change.

I have send a message on Playstation to Craig en delange with my screenshot

Mornon79
    Participant

Hi everybody, nice to meet you 🙂

– Your PSN – Mornon79

– Your age (Minimum age – 16) – 39

– What evening(s) are you available? – mainly on sunday

– What league(s) are you interested in joining? – No Assists F1 Leagues with Equal Performance

– What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? – None

– Have you read the Invictus Rules and Race Procedures? Yes

– An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. – I’m part of the FiT community as a driver since 2016, I’m not particularly fast  and I’m looking for a fair and funny racing environment.

– Your Speedtest result:

TomAJ91
    Participant

– Your PSN: TomAJ91
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16): 26
    – What evening(s) are you available? All, Thursday is a push though.
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? :IRL F1 or F2
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles?: RL + gears
    – Have you read the Invictus Rules and Race Procedures? (Yes/No): Yes
    – Are you committed to complete the entire Season as an active member of Invictus Racing Leagues? Yes
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie.: raced in a league before, they banned assists.
    – Your Speedtest result: https://imgur.com/a/FBIfw

SYS_Clouder
    Participant

– Your PSN

Sys_Clouder

Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays

IRL F1 and F2

So far only big experience is on PC in F1 2013 with ABS on and racing line.
    – Have you read the Invictus Rules and Race Procedures? (Yes/No)

Yes
    – Are you committed to complete the entire Season as an active member of Invictus Racing Leagues?

Yes

I have played a lot of racing titles the newest being GT Sport and F1 2017 so I’m not a rookie, but not a pro either

(Idk how to insert pictures…)

Gyazo

Grab seriously instant screenshots, screen GIFs, and webpage captures. Get the free app for Windows or Mac to streamline your visual sharing and bookmarking today.

borkata17
    Participant

– Your PSN
    borkata17
    – Your age
    every day
    IRL F1 and F2, because of the equal car performance, but I hope that if there is a more suitable for my profile league you can advise me.
    Previous F1 games – full TC + full ABS
    F1 2017 – no TC + full ABS (currently learning and practicing no ABS, but I still suck at it consistency wise)
    YES!
    – Are you committed to complete the entire Season as an active member of Invictus Racing Leagues?
    Absolutely! I am determined to improve myself at every opportunity given and would never miss a race unless a serious personal matter arises 🙂
    Never participated in an online racing league. A few friends of mine who I used to beat on F1 2016 said I was better than them and they did some league racing. Fairing pretty good against very good public lobby racers.
    Real life racing experience is much better. I do amateur go-karts racing as a hobby and have an excelent sense of car positioning, on track battles, racing etiquette and racing psychology.
    I hope the link to the results works: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7221221571

Hoping to hear from you soon to start doing serious racing as I am getting quite pissed with the online lobbies massacre and especially the one lap down race ruiners.

jajo105
    Participant

– Your PSN

jajo105

Monday and Wednesday.

F1 And F2 because of equal car performance.

No assists.

Yes

I want to try first couple of races to see if I’m competitive enough and then I want to decide if I continue or not.

I didn’t competed in any other F1 leagues because of my age. In career mode I race with 110 AI difficulty and no assists. In real life I’m go kart driver (I have won Czech international championship for two times and last year I was 5th in European championship). I’m hoping for clean racing wich is not possible to achive in online lobbies.

kwispel-005
    Participant

– Your PSN

kwispel-005

Monday , tuesday, thursday

IRL F1 Performance

This is my first F1 game

Yes

Yes,definitely

I have not raced in any other online leagues. I somethimes try to do some online racing but it’s hard to complete a race with everybody just crashing into you.

Here is a link: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7229617316

gamersat001
    Participant

– Your PSN

gamersat001

Most Mon, Tues, Wed,  and all weekends

Either realistic or equal performance, I am not the best at f1 2017 I play with the difficulty set on 85-90

Use an automatic gearbox as I play on a pad and a full racing line although can play with a corner racing line

I have played online races and am getting more into them. Admittedly not a whole lot but have won an online race. I try to play as much as I can with random people trying to knock me off when I lap them online but am relatively inexperienced

– Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: Speedtest.com

Speedtest by Ookla – The Global Broadband Speed Test

Test your Internet connection bandwidth to locations around the world with this interactive broadband speed test from Ookla

ping: 16ms

down: 18

up: 6

Paulo
    Participant

– Your PSN

PAUL0_PABL06
    – Your age

Wednesday

An equal league with assists, i’m not too fast so preferably the low tier

abs, medium traction control, racing line, auto gears

yes– Are you committed to complete the entire Season as an active member of Invictus Racing Leagues?

yes

Very much a rookie, only ever done offline so hoping for a good experience here, not that fast offline, so i guess it won’t be too different
    – Your Speedtest result

Charles
    Participant

– Your PSN

VSR_Charles
    – Your age

Weekdays

Equal Performance F1

Racing line & ABS

Yes

Yes, of course

I’m quite fast with experienced wheel to wheel skills.
    – Your Speedtest result (Using your PS4 Internet Browser): London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: Speedtest.net

Have 18 Download, 7 upload. Done on phone so i cant post the link.

Tony-Y-
    Participant

– Your PSN

Tony-Y-

– Your age

37 (yes, old man)

Wed / Thurs or Sun

IRL Equal performance ideally (the one that allows assists! for now…)

Racing line, medium TC, auto gears, ABS

Yes

Yes

Have been racing online the last 2 F1 games, in a small / lesser known league (full grids, but allowing assists) and generally competitive. Wheel user with racing seat

– Your Speedtest result (Using your PS4 Internet Browser): London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: Speedtest.net

results

Aaronjspence2017
    Participant

Psn- aaronjspence2017

Age-25

Evenings Available- Any evening is fine so all evenings available

League looking to join- F1 equal performance

Assists used. Traction control,Anti lock brakes on, Braking assist off. Pit assist off

Rules read – yes

Entire season – Yes

Introduction- Currently racing in two online leagues first season rookie.

Speedtest result- 22ping

colinj1411996
    Participant

PSN- colinj1411996

Age-21

Evenings Available- Any evening apart from friday.

League looking to join- Equal performance league.

Assists used. Traction control,Anti lock brakes on, Braking assist off. Pit assist off.

Rules read – yes

Entire season – Yes

Introduction- Currently racing in 1 online league first season rookie.

Speedtest result-  will send on psn

x-Massiv3s-x
    Participant

– Your PSN x-Massiv3s-x
    – Your age 19
    – What evening(s) are you available? Everyevening except sunday
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining?  assist league with equal performance
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? Medium tc , manual gears , corner line , abs on
    – Have you read the Invictus Rules and Race Procedures? (Yes/No) YES
    – Are you committed to complete the entire Season as an active member of Invictus Racing Leagues? yes!
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. I have experince in league racing , race a couple of races … Im clean and rapid aswell . driving style aggresive
    – Your Speedtest result (Using your PS4 Internet Browser – NOT a mobile phone): London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: Speedtest.net
    75 Download 10 Upload 3 Ping

illusions_omg
    Participant

– Your PSN illusions_omg
    – Your age 17
    – What evening(s) are you available? Wednesday saturday and friday
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? Equal and assists
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? Medium tc and manual gears abs on and corner racing line
    – Have you read the Invictus Rules and Race Procedures? (Yes/No) yes!
    – Are you committed to complete the entire Season as an active member of Invictus Racing Leagues? yes
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. Raced a few races in other leagues..
    – Your Speedtest result (Using your PS4 Internet Browser – NOT a mobile phone): London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: Speedtest.net

100 download 10 upload 10 ping

osteven002
    Participant

– Your PSN osteven002
    – Your age 40
    – What evening(s) are you available? monday to thursday sunday
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining?  any leagues that represent my ability and times on f1 through the trial run
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? automatic gears tc rl
    – Have you read the Invictus Rules and Race Procedures? (Yes/No) yes
    – Are you committed to complete the entire Season as an active member of Invictus Racing Leagues? yes
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. i have played formula 1 for years online and offline i have not ever joined any leagues so far and i just want to try and see how good am i in one of your leagues
    – Your Speedtest result (Using your PS4 Internet Browser – NOT a mobile phone): London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: Speedtest.net here is my speed test result…  http://www.speedtest.net/result/7261532401

Birannator
    Participant

– Your PSN
    Birannator
    – Your age
    Sunday, monday, friday
    IRL [F1] No-Assists League 
    The previous F1 game I played was F1 2006, back then I was 12 and probably used all assists it had. 
    Yes
    Yes
    Just completed a full season at f1leaguehub.com, however they changed their starting times so I can no longer participate. Apart from that I would like to join a no assist league since I prefer racing without TC and ABS.
    At the moment I’m not home so i’ll upload this ASAP

VSR_Brady
    Participant

– Your PSN-VSR_Brady– Your age-16
    – What evening(s) are you available?-Wednesday,Tuesday
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining?-Equal,F1
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? First F1 game but I use line and abs
    – Have you read the Invictus Rules and Race Procedures? Yes
    – Are you committed to complete the entire Season as an active member of Invictus Racing Leagues? Yes
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. Have raced in numerous leagues for all of 2017 so I am well experienced.

sjd1988
    Participant

Hopefully I’m not too late!

– Your PSN

Sjd1988

– Your age

Any

Equal and Assists

Traction control (medium) and racing line corners only

Yes

Yes

I was part of a racing league a few years ago, completing one season before life got in the way! I’ve played f1 games since the original on PS1. Currently towards the end of my second season on F1 2017 100% length races. Limited online racing in recent years but good understanding of the general rules.

Ping – 29

Download – 6.81

Upload – 0.71

aldooro99
    Participant

Your PSN: aldooro99

– What evening(s) are you available? Wednesday and monday
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? Equal
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? Braking assist: off and on. Anti-lock brakes: on and off. Traction Control: full or medium. Racingline: Corners Gearbox: automatic as I’m playing on the controller Suggested. Pit assist: on

I raced in AOR last year and did a bit of training in SRL amd i feel competitive even thouhh i use the controller.

larsivisser
    Participant

– Your PSN
    larsivisser

– Your Age
    22 y/o

Can make every day except for saturdays and sundays

The equal performance league

Racing line, medium traction and anti brakes lock

Yes

– Are you committed to complete an entire season as an active member of invictus Racing Leagues?
    Of course

– An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online racing experience or are a complete Online Racing novice.
    Competed in two full seasons in a 20 racers F1 league, was p1 in the second season.

– Provide/Upload a screenshot of your Internet Speedtest results
    Ping: 26

Download: 40.21
    Upload: 4.21

joke.the.f1
    Participant

– Your PSN

Jos_Heinssie
    – Your Age

Almost all of the them

Equal Performance

Brake assist off

Anti lock brake on

Traction controll medium (I can also drive on off)

Dynamic Line corners only

Gearbox Manual

Pit assist off

Pit release on

Yes I do

Yes I will, if there is nothing more important

I raced in a League before for Mclaren Honda and (Realistic Performance)
    – Provide/Upload a screenshot of your Internet Speedtest results (Using your PS4 Internet Browser – NOT your mobile phone) – London (UK) should be used as the HOST SERVER for the Internet Speedtest:

Ping ms: 24

Download Mbps: 19.02

Upload Mbps: 18.30

Scopefielder
    Participant

– Your PSN
    Scopefielder

– Your Age

Monday-Thursday

Equal performance

Racing line (corners) and automatic gearbox.

Yes

Yes

Have been playing the F1-games forever but never got into onlineracing because people just seems to drive dirty. Recently started to play online championship with a friend and really enjoyed it so therefore i’d like to try out racing in an online league. I drive clean and am looking forward to drive against other “clean” drivers.

I’m not able to pick London as the host server but I have always had good connections while playing Counter Strike on UK servers. This is the closest server to UK I could find: https://gyazo.com/3505078415b6b7332266b99dc739e176

(Ping: 24 |Download: 104,66 | Upload: 10,22)

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.