Invictus [F1] Member Sign-Up

Home Forums Sign Up Invictus F1 Sign-up Invictus [F1] Member Sign-Up

Viewing 55 reply threads
  • Author

Craig
    Keymaster
    INVICTUS RACING LEAGUE F1

ABOUT US
    Welcome to Invictus F1 Racing League. Invictus Racing League is a new and exciting racing site consisting of members who have a wealth of experience and success in online racing. We welcome new members who enjoy and are enthusiastic about Formula 1 and online racing.
    IRL is focused in providing members with a friendly environment and competitive racing on track. Members are encouraged to immerse themselves in the community on the forums and share race videos to bring the leagues to life off track as well as on track.

BEFORE JOINING
    Please make sure you are able to commit yourself to taking part in IRL F1 and familiarise yourself with the site rules:

WE ENCOURAGE AND WELCOME MEMBERS OF DIFFERENT LEVELS OF ABILITY WHO ARE ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT GOOD, CLEAN AND COMPETITIVE RACING

LEAGUE STRUCTURE
     IRL F1 No-Assists:  Monday evening. Lobby will open at 7.50pm, Race will begin 8pm. IRL F1 No-Assists will use Realistic Performance. This will allow drivers of various skills and abilities to race together
    IRL F1 Performance: Tuesday evening. Lobby will open at 7.50pm, Race will begin 8pm. IRL F1 Performance will use Realistic Performance. This is to allow drivers of various skills and abilities to race together.
    IRL F1 and F2: Wednesday evening. Lobby will open at 7.50pm, Race will begin 8pm. IRL F1 and F2 will use Equal Performance. Leagues will be structured taking into account Driver Pace.

SIGNING UP – PLEASE STATE BELOW:
    – Your PSN
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16)
    – What evening(s) are you available?
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining?
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles?
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie.
    – Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: Speedtest.net
    Sign-up must be completed using the template provided and must include a screenshot of your internet test using the link provided (not a screenshot from your PS4). London (UK) MUST be used as the host server for the internet test. Anyone who has not completed their sign-up using the template provided, or have not provided a screenshot of their internet test, may experience a delay in joining the leagues.
    WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
    On completion of registration a member of the Admin team will contact you by private message. Prior to being inducted into our Leagues, every new member is required to attend a minimum of ONE practice race. This is an opportunity for us to welcome you to the site and is a chance to meet other members of Invictus Racing. Your driving standards and internet connection stability will also be assessed at this stage.

Thomas Fox
    Participant

– Your PSN

Tamworth

evenigs change as my work shifts come out.

hoping to join the equal league 1

I’ve used TC in previous games but won’t be using assists on this league
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie.

raced previously in PSGL, won a few races but never had the pace and consistency to challenge for titles

Stifler1980
    Participant

– Your PSN: stifler1980
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16): 37
    – What evening(s) are you available: most apart from Fridays and Mondays can be a challenge.
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining?: Realistic perm with no assists
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? None
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. : raced a bit with you guys last year, was a designer on F1 2011 and F1 2012 😀

FOXYRED2000
    Participant

– Your PSN

FOXYRED2000

All Days

Equal Performance 1

Previously I have used medium traction control but with this new game I have all of my assists turned off.

I competed in a racing league in 2015 but unfortunately the league fell apart and haven’t been in a racing league since. But I’m ready for a real full racing league now.

Me as a driver I feel I’m quick but not the quickest. If I’m in this league, expect me to be a mid-field driver. One of my strong points in racing I feel is defending. I can fight for position well and can make it very difficult for any driver.

jamiemet92
    Participant

– jamiemet92
    – 25

– Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
    – Equal league, think div 2 would be my level
    – Med traction, auto gears abs and race line corners only
    – I have done online racing on Gran Turismo 6 and Project Cars in the past, my first F1 league racing experience came in F1 2016 in one league plus did some races in IRL Perfomance last season

Miles-22
    Participant

Wednesday eual f2

mrstim96
    Participant

– Your PSN: mrstim96
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16): 16
    – What evening(s) are you available? Wednesday
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? F2
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? Med TC, Racing Line(Corners), ABS

PSGL Driver

delange93
    Keymaster

– Your PSN: delange93
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16): 24
    – What evening(s) are you available? : Monday to Friday
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? : I think the no assist

only the racing line and suggested gear

im a rookie in league racing. But I think my pace is quite ok. Been playing f1 for like 7 years now.

VeniVidiVici788
    Participant

– Your PSN: VeniVidiVici788
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16): 17
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? Equal f1 or f2
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? No assists
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. Don’t have any league racing experience but I’d say I’m a pretty clean and quick racer(107 AI)
    – Your Speedtest result: Test your connection to a Glasgow/Aberdeen server here: Speedtest.com: Ping:9ms Download: 82.82 Upload: 20.37

Challenjer17
    Participant

Hi Craig et al,

thanks for your time in advance. 🙂 my bits:

– PSN: Challenjer17

– Your age: 41

What evening(s) are you available?: all weekdays

What league(s) are you interested in joining?: I am relatively new… but enjoy racing no assists. Not sure best league regarding equal/realistic performance for me but no assists racing is my definite preference

What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles?: started with med traction control but moved to no assists.

– An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie:  have been racing solo for a relatively short amount of time – zero league-racing experience but, without anyone to compare to, I know I am up for clean, proper racing – in a league. I like racing with no assists and enjoy getting to know a track and having a race. I’m  it yet familiar with tweaking set ups.

– Your Speedtest result: Test your connection to a Glasgow/Aberdeen server here: Speeedtest.com:

will test and send

KiLo1446
    Participant

– Your PSN

KiLo1446

– Your age

Every evening

Any

No assists, but I have only 3 months experience on T300 alcantara with F1 wheel

– An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie
    Race a little online but public lobbies are pretty much all terrible so I mostly play offline. As a benchmark I play AI at 96 in F1 2017 and I am still improving as I get more Comfortable with a wheel as opposed to a controller.

– Your Speedtest result:
    ping:45

down:23.35

up:1.88

KaW_TacTiicZz
    Keymaster

– Your PSN KaW_TacTiicZz
    – Your age 28
    – What evening(s) are you available? Wednesday,Friday,Saturday, Sunday.
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? Equal performance.
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? TC, automatic, abs.
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. Raced like 3 times online got sick of people deliberately crashing into me so gave it up so definitely a rookie.

nikki9095
    Participant

– Your PSN : nikki9095
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16) : 26
    – What evening(s) are you available? Only on Friday night i can’t join
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? The F1 no-assist league
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? : i’m using brake assist off, anti lock brakes off, traction control off and corners only racing line
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie : i have online league racing experience
    – Your Speedtest result: Test your connection to a Glasgow/Aberdeen server here: Speedtest.com / my internet is 80 to 120 mbps

DanGibbo99
    Participant

Your PSN – DanGibbo99
    – Your age – 18
    – What evening(s)- can vary depending on work but I am mostly available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday Sunday evenings
    – What league(s) – preferably a league where assists are available
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? TC medium, ABS, Auto gears and race line (corners only)
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete racing rookie – This will be my first F1 league experience but I am really wanting to increase my skills through a fun, fair and exciting racing experience.

– Your Speedtest result: Test your connection to a Glasgow/Aberdeen server here: 9ms

xRossi21
    Participant

– Your PSN – xRossi21
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16) – 22
    – What evening(s) are you available? Wednesdays
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? Equal
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? Medium TC
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. Experienced but more so in wet conditions.

Don’t know how to attach a pic but it’s 64 ping 4 down 1 up but new internet on the 6th

Jfmufc10
    Participant

– Your PSN

jfmufc10

all but Thursday

equal performance don’t mind which division

all assists on apart from pit, start, abs and traction control to medium

Raced in prl last season

– Your Speedtest result: Test your connection to a Glasgow/Aberdeen

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/2321751719

Muffit-69
    Participant

– Your PSN – Muffit-69
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16) – 46
    – What evening(s) are you available? Mondays or Tuesdays
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? Performance
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? Corner line & Auto gears
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. Complete online rookie, tried drop in sessions on F1 2016 but its just a demolition derby and a waste of time.  Did sign to a league (PSGL) in late 2016 but never got to drive as it was full.

– Your Speedtest result: PSB

No Fudge 4 u
    Participant

– PSN

NoFudge4U_PL

– age

I am available for all weekends from 7:30pm

I am interested in racing in IRL F1 or F2

In previous titles i raced with medium traction control , abs and automatic transmission

Havent raced in a league however i have completed a lot of races online as well as single player, i race with AI on 92%, i am interested
    in league racing as there are a lot of idiots online who ruin 25% / 50% online public lobby races

– Your Speedtest result: Test your connection to a Glasgow/Aberdeen server here: Speedtest.com

[URL=http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6767942501][IMG]http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6767942501.png[/IMG][/URL]

josepe04b
    Participant

– Your PSN : josepe04b
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16) : –> 25
    – What evening(s) are you available? : –>the whole week except Friday
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? –> IRL F1 and F2
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? –> Traction and only corners racing line
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. –> It’ll be my first league experience but i have raced many times from f1 2015 to this one online and i think it’s finally time to improve and show my skills by joining a league espacially when you have to race against many idiots in multiplayer.
    – Your Speedtest result: Test your connection to a Glasgow/Aberdeen server here:

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6770160172

Lance StroII
    Participant

– Your PSN:   RICKWR88

– Your age: 42

– What evening(s) are you available?:  Wednesday

– What league(s) are you interested in joining?:  There is a lot of clean drivers that I know they are racing in F2 so I’d like to join F2 if possible.

– What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles?: Medium TC, ABS and Racing line

– An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie: I am Rick from Canada. I am considering myself as a good clean driver. I am racing online in league for almost 2 years now. I used to be fast but I can not practice as much as I did in the past so I got way slower in the new game. I am looking for a clean drivers league because I like to play with strategies. playing with different Tyre compounds, fuel level, car setups and fuel mix is allowing to multiple strategy options but if the driving is poor it is impossible to race in traffic.

– Your Speedtest result:

Sh33py_83
    Participant

– Your PSN1.  sh33py_83

– Your age (Minimum age – 16). 34

– What league(s) are you interested in joining? Equal

– What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? Racing line,  medium TC, abs.

Raced at psgl since 2011,wheel user, love f1

Alex Hallows
    Participant

– Your PSN: NeverMiss00
    – Your age: 17
    – What evening(s) are you available: Mon and Tue: 8pm – 10pm
    – What league are you interested in joining: Invictus F2
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles: Anti-Lock Brakes and Racing Line (Corners Only)
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie: I’ve been racing in career mode ever since I bought F1 2012 and got better at it. I also have been online racing too but I don’t do online as much because of bad drivers.
    – Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: Ping: 11ms, Download: 21.33 Mbps, Upload: 16.85 Mbps

Lance StroII
    Participant

– RICKWR88

– 42 years old

– Monday, Tuesday

– I am already signed in into performance league and I’d like to sign up to “NO ASSIST” league please

– I am currently using ABS, Medium TC and Racing line but I am practicing no assist for a while

– I think you already know me from performance league

–  

ChulloCookie
    Participant

– ChulloCookie
    – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
    – One of the equal performance leagues.
    – I currently use medium traction control and the racing line (and manual sequential if you want to count that.)
    – Some of you might know me, I currently race in PSGL F3 and have raced in PSGL for quite a long time, I took part in their F1 2014 and F1 2015 leagues and was runner up in F1 2015 F4 Season 3. Dedicated pad scrub.

humbostone
    Participant

– Your PSN   –humbostone

– Your age   –33

– What evening(s) are you available?   –Tuesday or Wednesday

– What league(s) are you interested in joining?   –Don’t mind. Whichever you think I may be suited

– What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles?   –I currently use Medium TC, ABS and racing line for corners.

– An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie.   –I have No experience in league racing. I race on a sunday night with some friends and normally practice mid week. I am not sure what my pace would be regarding other people on here but I am a fair racer.

P-3–
    Participant

– Your PSN

P-3–

19 years old

Wednesday till friday free

Invictus F2 Equal Performance League

ABS only

i do a lot of online racing in games like F1 2017, GT SPORT, GT6 and some Project cars.
    – Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test:

70.75mbps down and 18.65mbps up the results link is below.

http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6905776581

nickLJThomson
    Participant

– Your PSN nickLJThomson
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16) 31

– What evening(s) are you available? Most weekday evenings.

– What league(s) are you interested in joining? F1 performance and/or F1 F2 equal performance.
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? I currently use medium traction control, ABS, and racing line corners only. Automatic gears if that counts.
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. Played F1 games on and off for most of my life, played 2016 a lot and have played 2017 extensively. I haven’t raced in a league before, but I have been playing online a lot. I feel I am getting quick, and I’m really looking for clean competitive racing.
    – Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: Used Aberdeen as London wasn’t an option.

Lee
    Participant

Psn Alper Bal AlperBal41

mail alperlee41@gmail.com

logitech g29

No asist lige katılmak istiyorum

Age 23

ChielNijland
    Participant

– Your PSN

ChielNijland

I’m available at every evening except Tuesday and Thursday, but it’s easy to move my appointments to other days. I’m still on school so it could be the case that I can’t participate due to tests and testweeks I have.

I’m interested in joining ‘Equal Performance League 1’ or ‘Equal Performance League 2’. I don’t really know the difference between those two.

I made it so far that I can race without assists, except for that I can see the recommended gear in each turn. With a bit of practice I can easily turn that off as well, but I prefer racing with that turned on.

I started F1 racing when F1 2016 came out. I first tried to race on a controller, but that was a complete mess. So I bought a racing wheel. I kept improving my racing so after that first year I could race with expert AI (I thinks that’s like 90 AI in F1 2017). I pre-ordered F1 2017 and kept on improving. Right now I’m racing my career with 100AI difficulty. I very often race in open multilayer lobby’s, but I’m done with all the lag and people who can’t race taking you out at the start, so that’s the reason I want to participate in a more professional league. I’ve never been in a racing league before so I’m a complete rookie, but I think I’m ready to participate en can deal with consequences which may follow.

– Your Speedtest

Ap0ll0_z1633
    Participant

Speed test

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/2430446650

Your PSN

Ap0ll0_z1633

Any day is fine

F1 or F2

medium traction control and corner line

I am currently racing in HRL and am looking to race in a league in Europe. I have played f1 games for about 5 years . I also race with a Thrustmaster T150

Mamafisher
    Participant

SIGNING UP
    PLEASE STATE BELOW:

– Your PSN:

Mamafisher

Monday is fine (see next point)

IRL F1 No-Assist League 

None

I am a rookie, meaning no online experience except some public races. I know I still have some improvement ahead of me but I am eager to learn and most important fair and clean!

– Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test:

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/2431711474

Mackers_
    Participant

Your PSN – mackers_
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16) – 35
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? Wednesday equal performance
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? All assists
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. I’m a newbie.

This is my speed test result

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/i/2432085122

mj_coop
    Participant

– Your PSN      mj_coop

– Your age (Minimum age – 16)       36

– What evening(s) are you available?  Monday, Tues, Weds
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining?  IRL F1 Performance or IRL F1 and F2
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? Use Traction Control and Pit Assists
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie.  Only race in public lobby’s. Never league raced– Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test:

Will provide these tonight when I am back home

oli_8992
    Participant

– Your PSN:

oli_8992

any day is fine

F1

None

driving since F1 2015, Logitech G29 wheel, no league experience yet, just a lot of sprint mode and 25% races online, driving against AI Level around 105%

– Your Speedtest result:

https://www.pic-upload.de/view-34630251/Bildschirmfoto2018-01-10um14.13.51.png.html

flyingfrome
    Participant

– Your PSN

flyingfrome

Monday and Wednesday

The Monday night no assits league and the Wednesday leagues

Currently not using anything other than ABS

You probably know who I am from PSGL! Looking for some clean racing on other nights of the week to what I already do

– Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test:

Speed Test

Darlastreet
    Participant

– Darlastreet

– 20 years old

– evenings on weekdays mostly

– I’d be more interested in the equal performance champ i think

– I’m using abs and TC running on low and am driving with a controller

– First time racing an online league but done some time racing

MeroD2
    Participant

– Your PSN:

MeroD2

– Your age (Minimum age – 16):

All evenings

– What league(s) are you interested in joining?:

No assists league (equal performance preferable)

– What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles?:

None

Hello, my name is Giannis.I have online racing experience on GTsport, and F1 . I drive clean and have respect for my co-racers.

TheMoonMan99
    Participant

– Your PSN

TheMoonMan99

mon-tue-wed-thu-sun

IRL F1 and F2

racing line (corners only) and ABS. only using racing line in F1 2017

looking for fair and skilled racing, complete rookie to league racing, but i have put hundreds of hours into F1 2015-16-17

Bren_Ons
    Participant

– Bren_Ons
    – 39
    – All (work permitting)
    – Your lowest league
    – traction control, anti-lock, driving line, automatic
    –no previous experience, just fed up with all the idiots in the public games

Schmickymicky
    Participant

Your PSN – Schmickymicky
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16) – 25
    – What evening(s) are you available? – All evenings
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? – IRL F1 Performance
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? – Traction Control only
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. – This will be my first league. I race online daily nut looking for fairer more competitive racers
    – Your Speedtest result: London (UK)
    Check out my @Speedtest result! How fast is your internet? http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/a/3577206603

Megglugpy
    Participant

– Your PSN

Megglugpy

Mon, Tues, Wed, some Fridays & weekends

Any if you have one that’s appropriate for my abilities. I’m not the best, probably fairly average. Currently race 85-90 ai on the game.  After a couple of laps around Japan on time trial set a 1:30:004 in a Mercedes. Unfortunately I still rely on the 2d corners racing line too.

I currently only use the racing line assist. Otherwise I am full manual, no abs, no braking assist, no traction control etc.

I have raced lobbies frequently in previous games and raced against a couple of friends. But no formal league experience and no real online play in this game as didn’t want to be smashed off the circuit 90% of the time by idiots.

– Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: Speedtest.com

Speedtest

Ilepii
    Participant

– Your PSN : ilepii
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16) : 24
    – What evening(s) are you available? : from monday to thursday.
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? : Performance league and Equal p leagues 1 – 2.
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? I drive without assists
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. : Ice cold finnish racer. more expierience from carrier mods because lost my nerv with online torpedos.
    – Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: http://kuvanjako.fi/xxivb

ChIcKeN_OwNzzzz
    Participant

Your PSN

ChIcKeN_OwNzzzz

Monday’s, Wednesday’s, thursdays

The equal performance F2

Braking-off, anti lock-on, traction-medium.

I have races in PSGL F5 for a season and a half and I am in a league called FLR.

Link Sharing

Check out the content that has been shared with you.

Jim
    Participant

– Your PSN – Betrayer46
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16) – 47
    – What evening(s) are you available? – Tuesdays
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining?  – Performance league
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? – TCS, ABS brake marker
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. –  Im Jim and lots 🙂

VPGiblin
    Participant

Your PSN

VPGiblin

Any after 7:00pm

F1 or the F2 League

Medium Traction Control, Braking Assist Low

Im Adam i love formula 1 and  am a complete Online racing rookie but am confident in my speed!

– Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: Speedtest.net

WaVeIntel
    Participant

– Your PSN

WaVeIntel

Any

F1 or F2

TCS, ABS and Brake marker

Complete rookie to league racing, I think I am fairly quick probably a mid field racer

– Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test:  27 ping 71.5 down and 12 up (Don’t know how to add screenshot)

Craig
    Keymaster

– Your PSN: Ollyflavell
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16): 16
    – What evening(s) are you available?: Weekdays apart from Friday
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining?: Realistic and F1
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles?: Medium TC, ABS, Racing Line (Corners)
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie: Racing in a few other leagues at the moment.

J03L -v520v-
    Participant
    • – Your PSN: J03L -v520v-
      – Your age (Minimum age – 16): 23
      – What evening(s) are you available? Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
      – What league(s) are you interested in joining? F1 No-Assists
      – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? All assists off, sometimes medium traction control.
      – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. I’m Joel and I’m from the UK, am an avid F1 fan and have owned almost all of the f1 titles throughout the years. Not had any league racing experience per say but I ‘m rather quick in multiplayer races and am looking to show my racing pace and get involved with some close battles. I race fair and welcome a good challenge.

– Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: http://www.speedtest.net/result/7040900162

gamer_DA_best262
    Participant

– Your PSN

gamer_DA_best262

pretty much any

IRL F1 (Wednesday league)

no-assists

competed in AOR F1 and psgl F1 and 2. Raced for 2 years

– Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: Speedtest.net

Cannot get the Speedtest thing on this site. I’ll Dm one of you with it if I can

sambamkid
    Participant

Your PSN sambamkid
    – Your age 20
    – What evening(s) are you available? Any
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? F1
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? Auto gears
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. Raced in psgl for a year and IRL in F1 2016

ParkwayDrive2010
    Participant

– Your PSN: ParkwayDrive2010
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16) 25
    – What evening(s) are you available? All
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? F1 ewual cars (Wednesdays)
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? None at times and ABS and traction at times, I’ll probably use medium and ABS here

Plenty of experience from PSGL, AOR, ILR and ERL
    – Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: Speedtest.net:

Posting from phone and won’t let me test on here without installing app so will do it on my PC and edit in a few hours

RomeoMC
    Participant

Hello All ! I would like to know if there is any position available for your F1 no assist league ? I am a super enthousatic french/monaco driver (this league need a french against all theses english right ? ahah)

Here are my information

Your PSN: RomeoMC
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16): 26
    – What evening(s) are you available?: Weekdays + sunday
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining?: NON ASSIST F1
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles?: none
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie: Online racing rookie, I’ve been on public lobby a bunch of times but I am really sick to drive with idiot who play bumped cars. I would like to join a league of gentleman and be driven by this challenging league. 
    – Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: Speedtest.net  Will do in the next few days 

Thank you very much !

Romeo

Lopensky_88
    Participant

Hello everybody! 😀

– Your PSN – Lopensky_88

– Your age (Minimum age – 16) – 29

– What evening(s) are you available? – All except friday and sunday

– What league(s) are you interested in joining? – No Assists F1 Leagues with Equal Performance

– What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? – None

– An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie. – I’m not very fast, anyway i’m an official league driver in minor FiT Leagues since two years. I’m looking for some fun, hope to be able to race with people at my same (low) level 😀

– Your Speedtest result:

speedtest

Shortbread24
    Participant

– Your PSN shortbread24
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16) 20
    – What evening(s) are you available? All
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? Mainly f1 equal
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? Med tc and abs but can use none

started league racing in Psgl nac took pole in my first race and won a race in my first season since then I have been competing at the top of the f1 and F2 leagues. Won two constructors championships in F2 and FE. Won 2 project cars championships and have also competed here with sambamkid and tranq on f1 2016
    – Your Speedtest result: London (UK) should be used at the host server for the internet test: can send you my screenshot over PlayStation

f1richard67
    Participant

– Your PSN f1richard67
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16) 50
    – What evening(s) are you available? Mon-Thurs
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? Equal Leagues 1/2
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? ABS TC
    – An introduction of yourself, including whether you have online league racing experience or are you a complete online racing rookie – I have had no league racing experience but love clean online racing

Kevv1990
    Participant

– Your PSN: Kevv1990
    – Your age (Minimum age – 16): 28
    – What evening(s) are you available? Weekdays, Sunday
    – What league(s) are you interested in joining? Equal leagues
    – What assist you have used in previous F1 Titles? Med tc, abs
    About to finish my 1st season with another league, where I’m competing with or just behind the podium drivers
    – Your Speedtest result: (Speedtest done on wireless with laptop, PS4 is wired)

Viewing 55 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.