FIFA League: Sign-up

Home Forums FIFA FORUM FIFA League: Sign-up

• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Craig
      Keymaster

FIFA League

Sign-up

Welcome to the Invictus FIFA Leagues Sign-up Forum. If you are looking to sign-up to compete in the FIFA Leagues; please complete the form below and a member of our FIFA team will contact you.

• PSN Gamertag
      • Are you committed to being able to attend/complete all scheduled matches between yourself and opponents?
      • Are you aware and agree that if you do not attend three prior organised matches that you will be removed from the FIFA League?
      • Have you read the FIFA League’s Rules and Procedures?
      • Are you aware and agree to informing and organising matches with your opponent(s)?
      • Are you aware that you MUST contact the FIFA League co-ordintor to inform them of who your opponent(s) are for that week, that you MUST inform the League co-ordinator with the Final result of all your matches and MUST inform the co-ordinator if your opponent has not attended the organised match?
      • Are you aware and agree to submit video recordings of matches played if required to prove final match results?
      • How did you hear about Invictus FIFA League?
      • Complete an internet test using website speedtest.net and London UK as the host server – you will be asked to provide a screenshot of the results at a later date.
      Anonymous

Aarav_1892

Yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

colin

will do

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>20</p>
      Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

Colin

Will do

Anonymous

THE-CHRIS-01

Yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

yes

colin

255 download/26  upload (mbps)

Tony-Y-
      Participant

TONY-Y-

Old as **** (37)

Yes to all T&C type questions.

Heard about via Aaron

Can do speedtest anytime, play around 60 games of fifa online each week with no connection issues

Its not asked, but would it be a decent idea for each player to list FUT Skill rating or similar so we have an idea? I am a lowly 1400 🙁

Syncronously
      Participant

PSN Gamertag: Syncroniti
      Are you committed to being able to attend/complete all scheduled matches between yourself and opponents?: Yes i am.
      Are you aware and agree that if you do not attend three prior organised matches that you will be removed from the FIFA League?: Yes i am.
      Have you read the FIFA League’s Rules and Procedures?: Yes i have
      Are you aware and agree to informing and organising matches with your opponent(s)?: Yes
      Are you aware that you MUST contact the FIFA League co-ordintor to inform them of who your opponent(s) are for that week, that you MUST inform the League co-ordinator with the Final result of all your matches and MUST inform the co-ordinator if your opponent has not attended the organised match? : yes

Are you aware and agree to submit video recordings of matches played if required to prove final match results? Yes
      How did you hear about Invictus FIFA League?: I race for the Invictus F1 performance 1 league. my gamertag for the account i use for racing is Syncronously.
      Complete an internet test using website speedtest.net and London UK as the host server – you will be asked to provide a screenshot of the results at a later date.

i have completed it before when applying for f1 and i have sent craig the screenshot on psn.

Anonymous

Psn: tomcoronei

Yes yes yes yes yes.

Everything good

BWAClyde
      Participant

Psn BWAClyde

Yes to all above.

Colin messaged me yo see if interested

I raced with IRL for a while so there shouldn’t be any connection issues but I can do a test if I need to

Anonymous

PSN : RudiMandragorex

Yes to all above.

Read in the forum

Raced in Equal Perf 2 so i think no test needed

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.